This week I’d have made an excellent absent-minded professor. If I’d been professorial. Most mornings I go to the gym before work, which gives me excellent opportunities to forget things:
- On Monday I left my towel (for the gym showers) at home.
- On Tuesday, it was my work shoes
- On Wednesday I left my work shirt at home
- yesterday I left my gym gear at work
- today I went shopping sans wallet
It was a day in which nothing much was achieved, but I had the day off, which is an achievement itself. This evening it’s boardgaming. Not sure which game we’ll play yet.